With the low temperatures last week did your pugs get a chance to have fun in the snow, like Margo & Alfie? or did they prefer to stay warm & toasty indoors?
The latter would be recommended now Storm Isha is on its way….. with strong winds and heavy rain affecting nearly the whole country. More severe near coastlines.
- Be alerted to local weather warnings, news & reports.
- Ensure microchips are up-to-date and use ID tags with your contact number in case they get loose.
- Keep them away from floodwater which is dirty as well as containing floating or hidden objects.
- Secure your home and make it cosy as you would when there are fireworks. Make a den if it helps.
- It may be worth preparing an emergency kit of pet supplies & medication in case you need to evacuate quickly. Notes on pets with regular medications is always useful in case you need help from others.
Please see further tips & advice for pug safety in winter conditions: