Updated: 16th MAY 2022
We have a number of opportunities for volunteers to join our busy charity, from Trustee roles, to front-line Area Coordinators.
If you, or anyone you know, may be interested, or want further information please email: email@example.com
Interviews for all roles are occurring on an ongoing basis:
Volunteer Area-Rehoming Co-ordinators (VACs)
We are looking for a number of dedicated VACs, particularly to cover the North of England.
Dedicated to a specified area of the country, you will be responsible for overseeing all of the rehoming and volunteer activities required within it from when a pug is surrendered to placing it in its forever, adoptive home.
- Being available to receive calls, support, advise and reassure the public surrendering their pugs, as a matter of urgency
- Organising the demands of the role, with commitment, responsibility and flexibility, delegating appropriately
- Managing volunteer, foster and adoption applications, organising home-checks and keeping them in touch as necessary
- Working to PDWRA guidelines and legal requirements including accurate documentation of each adoption case
- Liaising with other resources available within PDWRA; network of VACs, in-house Veterinary expertise and Trustees
- Providing ongoing support to foster carers and adopters as needs be
- Helping to promote the rescue work and achievements of the PDWRA
This is a demanding, yet highly rewarding role. Full training and support will be given, with reviews, to ensure you will be confident and knowledgeable to perform this key front-line role for the PDWRA.
If you feel you have the skills and the time to contribute to rehoming pugs in need in this way,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Full Job Description & Application Form will be sent to you! Thank You.
All successful applicants will require a Disclosure & Barring Check.