The Pug Dog Welfare & Rescue Association (PDWRA) are seeking volunteers who are passionate about pug rescue, and have a minimum of 10 hours a week to help assist with rehoming.
We are looking for Volunteer Area Co-ordinators to represent PDWRA and work alongside our other VACs and Trustees.
The Role of a VAC:
You will be expected to:
- Receive Surrender calls
- Communicate with and manage volunteers in your Area
- Co-ordinate home visits for adoptive and foster homes in your allocated Area
- Co-ordinate transportation for pugs being surrendered and/or adopted in your allocated Area
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Work alongside the Trustees, other VACs and volunteers to promote PDWRA
- Follow PDWRA’s rehoming guidelines at all times.
The skills we’re looking for in you:
- A professional and sensitive telephone manner
- Able to communicate with and work with the Trustees, other volunteers and members of the public
- The ability to be diplomatic and remain non-judgemental, keeping information confidential at all times
- Flexibility with the hours you can commit
- Able to communicate by email and social media, and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
What we can offer you:
- Full support, training and guidance
- Voluntary experience
- Travel and other expenses as appropriate
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of rescued pugs.
If you are interested in applying, or have any questions, please email your request to Lynne Kellow (Secretary) at email@example.com